Your Form K-1 was prepared based upon information you have provided to us along with specific financial information relating to your investment. Please communicate any changes as soon as possible so that timely updates to your tax documents can be made.
Articles in this section
- What is Form K-1?
- What is Form 1099-INT?
- Do I have to file a state tax return?
- When will my Form K-1 and/or Form 1099-INT be available?
- I don't expect any income reported for my RealtyShares investment this year, so why did you need my social security number or EIN?
- There is a problem with the social security number, address or other information on my K-1 or 1099. What do I do?
- Are these payments subject to U.S. withholding?
- Does RealtyShares withhold taxes prior to making monthly or quarterly distributions to me?
- Is my investment subject to the Net Investment Income Tax (“NIIT”)?
- How is my adjusted tax basis determined for computing gain or loss?